The Bearer is a technical hardcore band hailing from Austin, TX. Birthed from the ashes of previous projects, founding members Michael Delaney and Colton Siegmund wanted an outlet to write songs where nothing was off limits, a band where the most punishing breakdowns could live amongst lush, melodic riffs. Along the way Jeffrey Blum joined the fold and brought an unmatched song writing prowess helping to masterfully fit all of the chaos into a cohesive piece of music.
After releasing three EP’s since 2016, The Bearer is elated to release their debut LP, Chained To A Tree. Three years were spent crafting the most cohesive and technical songs the band has ever written. From the chaos of tracks such as “Jagged Lines” to the straightforward melody and structure of “In The Sty”, Chained To A Tree has something to offer to all fans of heavy music. Matched with the engineering and mixing of Andrew Hernandez and the artwork of Alexandre Goulet, this record provides an experience that is energetic, punishing and honest.
Bandcamp | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- The Big Takeover - Interview with The Bearer
- New Noise Magaine: Album Premiere: The Bearer – ‘Chained To A Tree’
- No Echo: The Bearer: Austin Trio Whips Up Frenzied Metallic Hardcore on “Jagged Lines” (PREMIERE)
- Decibel Track Premiere: The Bearer – “Let It Burn”
- The Bearer – Chained to a Tree Review
- The Austin Chronicle: The Bearer's Chained to a Tree Album Review
- Everything Is Noise: The Bearer – “Chained To A Tree” Album Review
- Last Rites: The Bearer – Chained To A Tree Review